Terms & Conditions
Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018.
The Promoter encourages responsible consumption and would direct consumers to read Drinkaware for more information.
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom only aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
3. The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies and anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
4. The Promotion opens on 13th June 2022 (“Opening Date”) and all entries must be received by 23:59 on 16th August 2022 (“Closing Date”) (“Online Instant Win and Grand Prize Draw Period”). All entries received after the Closing Date will be entered into the Closing Wrap Up Draw and must be received by 23:59 on 14th November 2022. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
5. Internet access and valid email address are required.
6. Purchase necessary except for residents of Northern Ireland. Retain promotional neck collar, or promotional multipack, as proof of purchase.
7. Maximum 1 entry per week (Monday to Sunday period), limited by email address.
How to enter
8. Purchase any promotional Aspall product which includes: Aspall Premier Cru Cyder 500ml, Aspall Draught Cyder 500ml and Aspall Organic Cyder 500ml. Subject to availability. Products included in the promotion will have a special promotional neck collar or promotional multipack design (“Promotional Pack(s)”), only products carrying this design are included within the promotion.
9. Scan the QR code on Promotional Packs or visit aspall.co.uk/win and enter name, email address, mobile phone number and 4 digit batch code from the bottle. You can find where to find your batch code here.
10. No purchase necessary (NPN) route for residents of Northern Ireland. Northern Ireland residents can send a correctly stamped letter detailing their full name, postal address and email address to the following address: Aspall Glamping Promotion NPN, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead HP1 1GY. Entries to other postal addresses will not be accepted. One entry per envelope. The Promoter’s agency will send the NI entrant a 4 digit code to the email address detailed and the NI resident can enter the Promotion with a fair and equal chance of winning. In order to receive a code all NPN entries must be received by 9th August 2022 for the Online Instant Win and Grand Prize Draw, and 7th November 2022 for the Wrap Up Draw.
11. Any attempt to use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such entries will be declared void.
12. Entries made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
Grand Prize Draw Prize
14. 1 x £1,000 Canopy and Stars Gift Voucher. 5 to be won.
Grand Prize Draw Winner Selection
15. 5 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries during the promotion period using a verifiably random computer process on 19th August 2022.
Grand Prize Draw Prize Winner Notification
16. Winners will be contacted via email using the email address used to enter within 3 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to accept the prize, confirm eligibility (this may include proof of age) and provide their UK postal address for prize delivery. The prize must be accepted within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, is ineligible or unable to take their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner as detailed in clause 15. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. The process will repeat until all prizes are claimed. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account, including their junk and spam folders, during this time in case they are a winner.
Grand Prize Draw Prize – additional information and delivery
17. Once the winner has accepted the prize and after the completion of any verification process, they will be sent their Gift Voucher to the postal address provided when accepting the prize within 10 days.
18. See clauses 24-33 for Gift Card terms and conditions and how to redeem.
Online Instant Win Prizes
19. There are a total of 1,750 £50 Canopy & Star eGift Vouchers available to be won during the promotion.
Online Instant Win Prizes Winner Selection
20. Winners will be determined by a secure and automatic computer-generated algorithm that produces verifiably random results. Each entrant’s chance of winning is based on the Promotional Pack volume of 1,291,025 vs the Online Instant Win prizes to be given away at the start of the promotion. The odds of winning a prize are therefore 1 in 737. The percentage if winning will not decrease across the promotional period. The number of prizes won will be (statistically) dependent on participation rates. Although all prizes will be available to be won, there is no guarantee that they will all be won.
Online Instant Win Prizes Notification
21. Winners will be notified instantly on screen.
Online Instant Win Prizes Delivery
22. Winners will receive their prize via the email address provided on entry including instructions on how to redeem with 5 days of their initial notification. Winners are encouraged to monitor their email account, including their junk and spam folders, during this time. In the unlikely event that the Prize doesn’t arrive in this 5 day period, a winner will have a further 7 days to inform the Promoter by emailing aspallwin@promotion
23. See clauses 24-33 for Gift Card terms and conditions and how to redeem.
Canopy & Stars Gift Card Terms and Conditions
24. Gift Cards can be used in part, or full payment, for any Canopy & Stars stay.
25. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from issue date. The booking must be made within this time, but the stay can fall outside of it.
26. If the total value of your stay at a Canopy & Stars place is greater than the Gift Card, the excess is the responsibility of the Gift Card holder.
27. It the total value of stay is less than the Gift Card, there will be no cash refund, but the difference will be reissued to you as a separate Gift Card.
28. Gift Cards will be deducted from the total value of the stay at point of booking.
29. Costs associated with travel to and from the chosen place are the responsibilities of the Gift Card holder.
30. If booking online, you must enter the unique reference number into the relevant section of the booking form. If phoning to redeem, please say you are using a Gift Card and quote the reference number.
31. Gift Cards may only be redeemed once, cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
32. Canopy & Stars reserves the right to amend the Gift Card Terms & Conditions at their discretion.
33. Booking terms apply, please see Canopy & Stars booking terms.
Wrap Up Draw Prize
34. 1 x Aspall 6 x 500ml to be won.
Wrap Up Draw Prize Winner Selection
35. 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries between 17th August 2022 and 14th November 2022 using a verifiably random computer process on 17th November 2022.
Wrap Up Draw Winner Notification
36. The Winner will be contacted via email using the email address used to enter within 3 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to accept the prize, confirm eligibility (this may include proof of age) and provide their residential address for prize delivery. The prize must be accepted within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, is ineligible or unable to take their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner as detailed in clause 35. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. The process will repeat until all prizes are claimed. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account, including their junk and spam folders, during this time in case they are a winner.
Wrap Up Draw Prize Delivery
37. The Prize will be delivered within 28 days from winner notification and the completion of any verification process. The Prize will be delivered by recorded mail requiring a signature (COVID restrictions permitting). In the unlikely event that the Prize doesn’t arrive within this 28-day period, the winner will have a further 7 days to inform the Promoter by emailing aspallwin@promotion
Limitation of Liability
38. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
40. All prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. In the event that a prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
42. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and on acceptance of any prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery / fulfilment of their prize.
43. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or offer.
44. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion). If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
45. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all winners including but not limited to asking for address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw offer entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
46. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of residence of the main prize winners to anyone who emails aspallwin@promotion
47. If you object to your surname or county of residence being made available, please contact the Promoter at aspallwin@promotion
48. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a claimant’s participation.
49. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
50. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
51. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
52. The Promotion and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to the law of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English and Welsh courts. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.